Increased productivity and efficiency
Simply, fast and reliable, Friess oil skimmers remove floating oil and fat from all kinds of liquids (coolant, cooling water, degreasing bath, wastewater and many other).
How it works:
The oil collector tube floats on the water surface and the floating oil sticks to the exterior of the oil collector tube. Then the oil collector tube is drawn into the oil skimmer and the scrapers remove the oil from the surface of the oil collector tube. The oil is moved into a collecting tank.
- Fast payback due to a longer lifetime of coolant and degreasing bath
- Low maintenance due to tough construction and high-quality durable materials
- Different oil skimmers for different applications
- Flexible oil collector tube follows changing liquid levels in the tank
- The special design of Friess oil skimmers makes it possible that the oil skimmer can be adapted to all kinds of basins. Not matter whether it is round or rectangular, open or close, above or underground.
- Special versions are available and can be used under explosive environment or with acids or bases or salt water or groundwater and many more
Oil skimmers can be used for removal of floating oil from:
- Waste water
- Cooling water
- Washing water
Friess Oil skimmers are used in a large number of industries:
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Steel factory
- Automotive industry
- Metal working industry
- Ground water cleaning
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Municipal sewage and many others